Cafe Cairo Bermuda$$, African Cuisine
Located in Hamilton on the Front Street overlooking the harbor, Cafe Cairo has a mix of great elements as a nightspot.
It has a dance floor, a great restaurant and a Hookah (water-pipe) lounge. After 10 p.m at night, Cafe Cairo gets into a new life of a vibrant dance club.
Dance and music continues till 3 a.m. or even beyond while food and drinks are served. It often becomes packed on the week ends with local crowd.
The restaurant, which serves traditional Middle Eastern food, is decorated in North African furnishings with creatively recycled pieces: hand-carved Egyptian plows recast as regal chairs, inscribed copper bed frames molded into ornate tables.
Cafe Cairo Bermuda
You can relax and recline on plush cushions of a Bedouin tent-style dining room. It has nice menu items on cuisine of Egypt, Lebanon and Morocco.
Cafe Cairo's Interior
Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 14:30 (Monday - Friday), Dinner 18:30 – 22:30 (Monday - Saturday). The wine bar is open from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m., Monday through Saturday.
Dress code is smart casual.
Location and Contacts
Cafe Cairo, Brmuda
93 Front Street, Hamilton City, Pembroke, Phone: 441/292-4737
1) Check out Restaurants in Hamilton City know about all the great restaurants & bars in and around Hamilton City area.
2) Check out Top Bermuda Restaurants for all our favorite restaurants in Bermuda.
3) Check out Restaurants & Bars Directory for a complete list of dining options in Bermuda.
4) Check out Explore Hamilton City and Pembroke Parish to know about the City of Hamilton and its parish including all its attractions, activities, hotels and other information.
5) Check out Bermuda Nightlife for many other great nightlife options in Bermuda.
Return from Cafe Cairo Bermuda to Bermuda Attractions Home
@Copyright bermuda-attractions.com - All Rights Reserved