Bermuda Musical & Dramatic Society
Daylesford Theatre, located on Washington Street and opposite to the Victoria Park in Hamilton City, is the headquarters of Bermuda Musical and Dramatic Society.
This is were most of the regular plays are held drawing large crowd. There is a bar in its premises. Christmas pantomime held at the City Hall is always a sell out.
You can buy the tickets from the Box Office which is located at Daylesford Theatre.
Box Office hours are:
- 5:30pm to 7:00pm weekdays for at least one week prior to opening night.
- 7:00pm until curtain on performance nights for shows commencing at 8pm.
- One hour prior to performance for shows starting at other times.
Alternatively, you can also buy the tickets online from their website (given under location & Contacts).
Location & Contacts
Daylesford Theatre, 11 Washington Street, Hamilton, Bermuda.
At the corner of Dundonald and Washington Streets.
Box Office Phone: (441) 292-0848
Bar Phone: (441) 295-5584 (Check out the bar hours).
2) Check out Bermuda Music and Dance to know about music and dances that are now part of the island's cultural tradition.
3) Check out Hamilton Bermuda for attractions, activities and other information about Hamilton city.
4) Check out Pembroke Parish know about the parish where Hamilton City is located and also about all its attractions, activities, restaurants, hotels and more.
Return to Bermuda Attractions Home
@Copyright bermuda-attractions.com - All Rights Reserved