Docksiders Pub & Restaurant Bermuda$, British Cuisine
On the weekends this pub often gets quite crowded. There is a quieter section which is a wine bar and you get a good selection of wine here.
If you sit in the long cedar bar, you can watch live sports including English Premier League and the NFL on many plasma TVs that are fixed around the bar.
The back bar has DJs and live Bands. Live music is on Wednesday and Friday nights. Beer Pong on Tuesdays. You'll also find pool tables and dart boards. The pub has large projection screens other than plasma TVs.
Docksiders serves traditional pub grub like burgers, sandwiches, fish-and-chips and shepherd's pie. The pub is open from 11 am to 1 pm. On Fridays and Saturdays, it's open till 2 am. Happy Hour is daily from 5pm until 7pm.
The pub is quite popular with the local youths. Since the pub often gets crowded and quite noisy, it probably isn't the best choice for elderly tourists.
Dress code is casual. You can just walk in and don't need reservations.
There is English breakfast served here on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Location and Contact
Docksiders Pub & Restaurant Bermuda
121 Front Street, Hamilton, Pembroke Parish
Phone: 441/ 296 3333
1) Check out Restaurants in Hamilton City know about all the great restaurants & bars in and around Hamilton City area.
2) Check out Top Bermuda Restaurants for all our favorite restaurants in Bermuda.
3) Check out Restaurants & Bars Directory for a complete list of dining options in Bermuda.
4) Check out Explore Hamilton City and Pembroke Parish to know about the City of Hamilton and its parish including all its attractions, activities, hotels and other information.
5) Check out Bermuda Nightlife for many other great nightlife options in Bermuda.
Return from Docksider Pub Bermuda to Bermuda Attractions Home
@Copyright bermuda-attractions.com - All Rights Reserved