Bonefish Bar & Grill Bermuda$$, Seafood/Mediterranean
The indoor seating is limited. However there is also an outdoor seating area on a large patio with wonderful views of the Great Sound water area.
The restaurant specializes on seafood and fresh fish items, as well as on Mediterranean dishes. Italian Chef Livio Ferigo is the owner and brings in his deep experience of having worked in renowned restaurants in Italy.
Livio is very friendly and likes to meet up the diners. So if you like to chat with him and understand some of the secrets behind his preparations, ask for him and he will be glad to personally meet you.
Bonefish Bar & Grill Bermuda
While this restaurant focuses on seafood specialties, Livio also has another Italian restaurant Cafe Amici located at a corner of the Clocktower mall in the dockyard.
Some of the nice dishes at the Bonefish includes rib-eye steaks, different types of homemade pastas and seafood. We found the Fish of the Day (pan fried with lemon juice) particularly excellent. Another nice item is chicken breast seared with mushroom creamy sauce.
If you just want some snack items, the restaurant also offers subs and burgers of different types, and also Fish & Chips. There is a bar area. You also get draft beer here. Usually there is a live musical entertainment on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
The restaurant, like the Frog & Onion, is quite convenient for the cruise passengers who are docked here.
They are open all 7 days.
Lunch 11.30am to 5.00pm, Dinner 5.30pm to 10.30pm
They accept credit cards.
Location and Contact
6 Dockyard Terrace, Royal Naval Dockyard, Sandy's Parish, Bermuda
Located next to the Dockyard Ferry Terminal.
You can reach by Bus #7 or 8, or by Ferry from City of Hamilton.
Phone: 441/232-8686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Dining Map of Bermuda to see the location of the restaurant.
1) Check out Top Bermuda Restaurants for all the great restaurants & bars in Bermuda.
2) Check out Restaurants & Bars Directory for a complete list of dining options in Bermuda.
3) Check out Restaurants in Sandys know about all the great restaurants & bars in and around Southampton parish.
4) Check out Kings Wharf (Royal Naval Dockyard) to know about all the attractions, activities restaurants etc in the Dockyard.
5) Check out Sandys Parish to know about the parish including all its attractions, activities, hotels and other information.
6) Bermuda Nightlife: Bars, Pubs, Night Clubs, Night Festivals & Celebrations etc.
Return from Bonefish Bar & Grill Bermuda to Bermuda Attractions Home
@Copyright bermuda-attractions.com - All Rights Reserved